Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update on the Ward family

We are starting to feel a little settled...Christina is starting soccer gymnastics and Rachel is starting dance and gymnastics. Their activities will help. It has been such an adventure moving to good ole' Albuquerque! I miss people in Bossier and at Plain Dealing and it amazes me the strength of some of those connections! We have started visiting a church here and it is going pretty well. I am asking God daily to show me if this is where He wants me. The girls are starting to get settled in at church as well, which is awesome! I wish that I could say that everyday is easy- but that would be a lie! It is very difficult to not be known for this extrovert, but at the same time, God is slowly bringing people across my path and I am grateful for that. I keep telling myself "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. He did not bring us here to feel lonely and isolated...at the same time I know that progress cannot always be painless!

No comments: