Wednesday, April 29, 2009

when you are DOWN to nothing... God is UP to something! Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible!

The past couple of days have been like a rollercoaster...lots of ups and a few dips! I registered Rachel for kinergarten yesterday...wow! Christina has selected her electives for middle school next fal...wow again! If you read this and know me, you know that my girls are soooo precious to me and there is nothing more humbling to me than having the responsibility of raising up Godly women for Him! The past couple of days have made me realize that was not the priority when I was growing up and maybe that is why I consider it such a precious gift now to be able to give to my girls. I truly am blessed...amazing hubby and kids, faith in a loving Father and friends that walk this journey with me. Some have proven to be invaluable to me lately...encouraging texts, GNO with new found friends, e-mails of encouagement, sweet FB messages and comments, amazing birthday wishes, the list goes on and these friends are my family as well.
You see, I have a God who gives abundantly more than we can ask or imagine. I am still in shock about my Golden Girls...love that show. I have found my real life golden girls, or should I say my 'golden sistahs' and am so blessed to have them. Some I have known for years and some I have not even met in person yet! The title of my blog is 'jess is blessed' and that is very true. My friends have to know the part they play in that! love you all...and let's keep on pressin' on!

1 comment:

shawna said...

sista...u rock & i love u!!! u r truly blessed & i am blessed to know u xoxo btw...love love the opening for today....u know im goin have to be steelin that one ;)