Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She is growing up...




Wow! Hard to believe that she will be in the 6th grade this fall! Being her mother is such a blessing for me...she has a heart so big that I am often overwhelmed! I pray for her what seems like hourly as she gets older. I pray for her future friends, boyfriends, teachers, etc. We are going to visit a church closer to our house so that she can possibly have friends in youth and also school.







Mother's Day was this past Sunday and I got to spend the day with both of my girls...what a blessing! They brought me breakfast in bed, we went to church together, and ate yummy ice cream. I wish that my mom looked at raising chidren the same way, but as I was reminded by a sweet friend that she cannot give what she does not have to give.

1 comment:

Halecia said...

She is a mighty beautiful young lady and I can already see how big her heart is!! I am so pleased to have you all at my church now and I hope that we will be a blessing to you as you all are to us!