Thursday, August 7, 2008

painting is acceptance

Yesterday, I went to Lowe's and bought some paint. To many, that is not a big deal, but to me it is. You see, after nearly ten years, I am painting my house in order to be able to sell it. Buying the paint was actually kind of fun and I actually started painting last night. The reality is that we are moving. We are to be in Albuquerque by January 10...wow! There is much to be done. I received a relocation package yesterday from Albquerque and I musy say that there will be all kinds of opportunities out there. I am leaving an awesome church and some awesome friends though. The girls are being awesome about this. They are looking forward to the move so much more than I could have imagined. God is using them as my role model with all of this. That is what is so beautiful about all of this...the girls are helping me paint. They are in this process all the way and I couldn't ask for anything else.

No comments: