Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where He Leads Us

Well, this is my first post on here. I guess what is biggest on my mind right now is that my husband is gone for the next six weeks and that I need to be working on getting our house ready to sell. I realize that not a whole lot of people know this, but we are going to be moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico at the end of the year and I am trying to discern how I feel about it. Chet is Air Force and I know the slogan- Home is where the Air Force sends you. Chet and I have been married for ten years now and I will go where the job sends us. I am just a little overwhelmed about moving--there is so much to do. I am not looking forward to "officially" telling my congregation that I am leaving so I pray for a smooth trainsition. If God leads you to it, He will lead you through it. So I am trying to be positive about the move for my husband and our daughters and, at the same time, trying to look ahead. So I welcome prayers and if anyone can tell me about Albuquerque- that would be cool!

No comments: